6 QUICK REASONS TO USE A PROPERTY MANAGER
1. When properties are managed by a Property Management company, they tend to have lower eviction rates. That fact, in turn, equates to a higher return on investment since vacancy is much more rare.
2. Along the same lines, the screening processes we use generally weed out poor tenants. In this instance, you are provided with respectable individuals or families that are going to not only pay their rent on time, but also take care of the property that you have invested in. Our screening process includes the using of our experience to qualify tenants based on our sense of character.
3. We tailor a preventative maintenance program to your specifications to keep the major equipment in peak performance.
4. In the case that a unit does become vacant, we utilize numerous resources to effectively market your property to quickly fill the vacancy. This service includes prepping and showing the property to prospective tenants.
5. We have detailed inspection checklists for before, during, and after tenant occupancy. These inspections establish the condition of the property before a tenant assumes occupancy, ensure we catch issues before they become more costly, and help hold tenants accountable when the property becomes damaged. With all of our documentation ducks in a row, there are reduced issues when dealing with security deposit deductions and returns.
6. We have established solid working relationships with many reputable maintenance repair technicians in the area.
Each property is unique, so give us a call today if you have any questions about yours. And remember…advice is always free!
Eugene P. Bilodeau
Principal Broker / Owner